Universal Credit Important Information

Important Information About The Universal Credit Roll Out

The universal credit roll out is going ahead as planned. This means that many families may be with little to no money for up to 12 weeks.

The new Department of Work and Pension (DWP) sanctions will remove some peoples Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) and Employment and Support Allowance (ESA). However, there is help available for those who are sanctioned:

If your money is stopped, you can visit your local borough council and fill in a Nil Income form. This will reinstate rent and council tax and give access to further help like meter credits, food bank vouchers and emergency cash payments. If you ask your local authority specifically for this form, they will offer it to you and this will be a great deal of help for those who are affected by the sanctions.


Comments are closed.
WP-Backgrounds by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann