At the end of 2015 we got Acuity, an independent research company, to survey 50% of all of our residents anonymously, to find out if they are satisfied with the service we provide.
We recently received your feedback from the Acuity, or ‘STAR’, survey that was sent out at the end of 2016, and we’d like to thank everyone who has completed a survey so far.
85% of residents are satisfied with our services
We will report on the feedback from the 2016 survey in the near future. Responses from the 2015 survey told us that 85% of residents are satisfied with our services, your feedback has also meant that we have…
- Increased our meetings with KNK to monthly, to talk about the service they provide and discuss any operational issues.
- Began monitoring how often repairs are completed ‘Right First Time’ (RFT). We’ve found that 90% of repairs are completed RFT and we investigate the 10% that are not.
- Agreed we need to review the cleaning and gardening service across our homes and will need residents to support us with this; in the meantime our Scheme Managers and Neighbourhood Managers monitor providers and hold them to account.
- Started work to improve our website to include more forms and other helpful information.
- Looked at how our service charges are reported to you, and will include a commentary or breakdown when we send them so you can see how they are calculated.