Mary Frances Trust Provides Community Connections Mental Health Services in Surrey.
Mary Frances Trust offers various services across Surrey for people experiencing mental health and emotional well-being issues. The organisation is committed to supporting people with mental health problems to become fully active members of their communities. They work with local organisations to enable people to access education courses, voluntary work and employment.
Services running in Elmbridge include:
- 9.00am-11.00am. Every Thursday.
- Address: Joseph Palmer Centre, 319 Walton Road, West Molesey, KT8 2QG.
- 4 Week course running from 11am-1.30pm. Monday 19 November, Monday 26 November and Monday 3 December.
- Address: The Joseph Palmer Centre 319 Walton Rd, Molesey, West Molesey KT8 2QG.
- 4 week course running from 1pm-3pm. Monday 5 November, Monday 12 November, Monday 19 November and Monday 26 November.
- Address: The Conference Room Walton Charities The Quintet, Walton, KT12 2TZ.
To sign up for a course, or refer someone you feel would benefit, you can call 01372 375400 or sign up here: http://www.maryfrancestrust.org.uk/how-to-join/
There are also multiple courses running across Dorking, Epsom, Leatherhead and Spelthorne. A full list of courses can be found here: http://www.maryfrancestrust.org.uk/services/