Our Customer Service Standards, tell you what level of service you should expect to receive from us, for example, how quickly we will respond to your letters and other enquiries.
- Always be polite and professional and aim to deal with questions to your complete satisfaction.
- Arrive on-time if visiting you in your home (or let you know if we are likely to be late) and always show ID.
- Provide full and fair access to services for all customers and residents, and (where it is reasonable) provide information in ways that meet your known communication requirements.
- Fully investigate any concerns, complaints or comments raised, and inform you of the outcome, including what action is to be taken.
- Consult with you via surveys, meetings, letters and estate walkabouts before making changes to the services you receive, and fully consider your feedback before making a final decision.
- Consult with you about any changes affecting the amount of service charge you will have to pay.
- Work closely with the police, council, and other agencies to address crime and anti-social behaviour.
Letters & E-mails: Acknowledge within 3 working days with an aim to provide a full reply or update within 10 working days.
Telephone Calls: Answer within 8 ‘rings’ (20 seconds) with any missed calls returned by the next working day. We will try to answer your questions when you first call.
Settling-in Visit: We will contact all new tenants within 12 weeks of moving in to check that everything is satisfactory.
Resident Involvement & Information:
- We will conduct regular customer surveys to establish a view about the overall quality of our services and accommodation we provide, showing a comparison against other organisations.
- Once a year we will produce a report detailing how well the association has been performing, our financial strengths and plans for the future.
- You can log onto My Tenancy to obtain a copy of your rent account and service charge.
Repairs & Maintenance:
- We aim to carry out all repairs in accordance with our published standards.
- We will prioritise repairs according to the degree of risk and inconvenience to the resident. You should expect emergency repairs to be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Gas safety checks will be completed every 10 months on all rented homes.
- We will tell you of any planned maintenance in advance, giving details of the expected start date, scope of the work and your expected involvement.
- We will always welcome your feedback.
- Conduct regular inspections is to ensure the scheme remains in a satisfactory condition and check the state of repair, maintenance, cleaning and gardening as applicable.
- Residents can contact us if they want to be involved in this inspection.