If you would like to join our waiting list please use our online application form.
The first section will let you know if you are eligible to join our waiting list; please note, we only take direct applications for housing if you,
- are over 55
- are over 60 and require supported accommodation
- currently work in or are retired from the public sector (healthcare, education, etc) or as a civil servant
- have been nominated for housing with Crown Simmons by your local council
For the second part of the form you will need to provide the following information:
- your National Insurance number
- details of your addresses over the last three years, together with the contact details of your current and past landlord (s)
- details of all your sources of income, including any savings or investments
- details of any medical conditions which might affect your need for housing
Please make sure you have a digital copy / clear photograph (that you can attach with your form) of the following information:
- any supporting evidence of your need for re-housing (for example e-mails/letters to your landlord, or court orders following complaints of harassment, etc.)
- a 'Notice to Quit' from your landlord (if applicable)
- a letter from the home-owner or main tenant if you have been asked to leave your home
- Estate Agent's Valuation (if applicable)
- Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
If you wish to submit a joint application we will need details for both applicants.
Your Personal Data
Some of the information requested in this application is part of a ‘contractual requirement’. Without this information, we will be unable to accept an application because we cannot see if you are eligible for a tenancy without being able to verify your identity.
If you are added to our waiting list, we will securely hold your data for allocation purposes. If your application is unsuccessful, we will not hold your data on our records.
Save and continue later:
You do not have to complete the form in a single session. Scroll down to the bottom of the form and click the "save and continue later" link. Add your email address and you will be sent a link so you can continue completing the form any time within the next 30 days.